WHO: Men over the age of 18 wishing to deepen their knowledge of faith, and what it means to be "a man after God's own heart".
WHAT WE DO: The Men's Ministry Bible study begins with a time of worship, and studying God's word. Then we break into small groups for a time of prayer, encouragement, and discussion.
WHEN: Meetings are Tuesday nights at 7pm.
WHERE: The High School room located toward the back of the church.
EVENTS: We offer opportunities for fellowship and encouragement at various Men's events including: Men's Discipleship classes, Men's breakfasts and lunches, and our annual Fall retreat.
VISION AND PURPOSE
Our desire is to see men grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- To provide an environment where men can be gathered together to be refreshed and find much needed accountability. encouragement and fellowship:
- Hebrews 10:24-25 "And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching."
- To provide an opportunity for men to be united together in prayer for one another:
- 1 Samuel 12:23 "Moreover, as for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you..."
- To provide a venue where men can learn, mature, and be equipped with the resources God has provided for us, in order to be the men He has called us to be in our homes, churches and community.
- Ephesians 4:14-15 "That we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head- Christ."