WHO: Adult men.
WHAT: This is a group study for those men who are desiring to go deeper in their foundational understanding of God's Word as it applies to their lives.
WHEN: 1st & 3rd Saturday of every month at 6:00 am.
WHERE: Calvary Chapel Santa Fe Springs
VISION & PURPOSE:
Pouring into others, training them in Word, in Prayer, Fellowship and in Ministry, so that they might develop as healthy believers who can walk by faith, share their faith and multiply their faith.
- To walk by faith means to be living as a Christian in obedience to Jesus.
- To understand the basic doctrines means that we can apply these truths and communicate them.
- To impact our families means to walk and lead our families in obedience to Jesus.
- To share faith means retelling God's story and how He has worked in your life and in redemptive history.
- To multiply faith means to bring others into God's fold and make disciples of their own.